Helpful Hints on How to Get Rid of Brown Spots
Tips on How to Get Rid of Brown Spots
The brown spots which we frequently see on our face have several names. Age spots, liver spots, sun spots and freckles are a few of the terms related to these unattractive spots. These tiny brown spots appear on our face for many different reasons. Age, unprotected sun exposure, hormones as well as genetics are some of the main reasons why we get them. Brown spots are in reality harmless, however it could be quite unsightly especially if there’s too many of them. The main cause of brown spots, apart from having them since birth, is too much unprotected exposure to the sun. Obviously, you are able to prevent this by utilizing sunscreen every day. But if you already have brown spots, don’t worry because there are a number of ways to treat them and decrease their appearance. Let me share to you some of them.
1. Making use of fresh lemon juice is most likely one of the most affordable method to reduce the appearance of brown spots. Lemon is definitely a natural bleach so applying it topically on the skin could help minimize small spots. However, if you’re looking for a quick solution and want immediate results then this method is not for you.
2. Using hydrogen peroxide is an alternate way to “remove” brown spots. It is another type of bleach, more powerful than lemon of course. However, I personally don’t suggest it because it is not safe to apply strong chemical solutions on your skin on your own. You might do more harm to your skin if you fail to do it properly.
3. Non-prescription lightening creams can also help in lessening the appearance of age spots. They can help disappear the marks and even out your skin tone.
4. Having a chemical peel is another method of getting rid of these spots. This treatment should only be done by cosmetologists or dermatologists. It requires the application of different chemicals on your skin such as glycolic acid which helps the skin to remove as well as fade your brown spots and other imperfections.
5. Having a microdermabrasion treatment is another way to erase brown spots. Just like chemical peels, microdermabrasion treatments work by removing the top layer of the skin, but this time using tiny crystals which scrub the skin. It is an expensive procedure but unlike chemical peels, it has no downtime and side effects such as redness and peeling.
6. Having an anti aging facial treatment is another way to reduce and erase the appearance of brown spots. Most anti aging facial treatments use lasers and light beams directed to each age spot. These high tech anti aging skin care devices penetrate deep into the skin layers and stimulate the skin on a cellular level. The heat emitted by the lasers stimulates and accelerates the growth of new skin cells. I guess the only downside to this treatment is that it’s not cheap. This technique is more costly than chemical peels and microdermabrasion, but lots of people swear to this treatment simply because it gives quick as well as long lasting results.
These are very effective and easy to follow ways to remove brown spots. Of course it require some dedication and focus achieve your goal. Try the above methos and you can see the results in weeks.